This is the privacy notice for personal data (Personal Data Privacy Notice’) for KPI Plastic Sdn Bhd, its subsidiaries, divisions, and groups worldwide (referred to as 'KPI', 'Company' 'us', 'we', 'our') pursuant to the statutory requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ('PDPA') and the laws of Malaysia.
Please read this notice carefully. This policy applies to personal information collected through offline resources and communications (such as face-to-face sessions) and online resources and communications (such as emails, websites, and other online and downloadable tools) that display a link to this policy.
How this notice defines “Personal Information”
Why we collect Personal Information
We will collect and process your personal data for the Purposes set forth to help us communicate with you, provide services to you, or other purposes required in order for us to operate and maintain our business as set forth in our Personal Data Privacy Notice (`Purposes’).
This is in accordance with and as permitted by all applicable laws and where applicable, authorized by government authorities, inconnection with our everyday business operations.
This may include:
- to provide services to you in our role as a vendor
- to provide us inter-departmental training and development within KPI
- to provide product consultation to you as part of our services
- to process your response or participation with any survey, market research, or customer feedback
- to liaise with you when you communicate with us directly through our website, in person, via email, telephone, direct mail or any other means
- If you are a supplier or consultant, to process payments for your goods or services
- If you are a candidate for employment, to process your recruitment & selection process for the purpose of references
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Your personal data will be kept confidential and limited to those within the Company who require your personal data to complete the Purposes as set forth above. However, there may be times when personal data may be provided to third parties for the purposes set forth below:
to agents, contractors, service providers, or professional advisers contracted by us and/or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory authority When providing your personal data to these third companies, they are required by law to protect the confidentiality of the personal data they receive.
What your choices are in provision
How you access and correct your Personal Information
If you have any questions regarding the Personal Information that we collect, use, and/or share about you or if you would like to limit the processing or use of your personal data, including changing your communication preferences or opt-out of particular programs, or if you would like to access or update personal information about you maintained by us, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
KPI reserves the right to modify, add or remove portions of this notice at any time. Any updates will be posted on our website - www.kpi-plastic.com .